AFFECTION #EmotionalPoetry



I want to rub my soul with yours,
Free from all raging conflict and wars,
Satiating my desire from love's delightful sauce,
Basking in an emotion that knows no gravitational force.

Giving more than is requested,
Making sure you're with attention well-fed,
Swimming in the ocean of soothing relief,
You're my focus, my strength and belief.

In all I do you're all I see,
My desire is deeper than the sea,
I'm a ready shoulder if you need to weep,
I'll stay awake if you cannot sleep.

A zeal to be there through thick and thin,
A disposition always far from being mean,
A shelter from the scorching sun,
Always seeking heart-melting fun.

An embodiment of sacrifice,
A pain eradicating spice,
It makes to yield yourself to another,
It's a loyalty inducing lather.

I want to share my all with you,
On days you're bright or days you're blue,
To fill your hunger with in-depth satisfaction,
From the ocean of my love and affection.

~PoetonicElla™

Comments

Popular Posts