Cupid's Strategy #EmotionalPoetry




When I first saw you, I knew you were the one,
Filled my heart with the brightness of the sun,
Caught a different outlook from that moment on,
A delightful feeling was spontaneously born...

You're like magic to me,
Captivating like the sea,
Your love enables me to be free,
Your soothing arms,my favorite place to be...

Four eyes looking at one direction,
Two hearts having same palpitation,
Two lives sharing same connection,
Two forces experiencing same gravitation...

When you look into my eyes,
I win earth's greatest surprise,
You're my inestimable prize,
What I feel for you surpasses any price...

Enraptured by your charisma,
You are my shooting star,
Couldn't from your charm turn aside,
Inexorable to in my heart your love reside...

I  loved you at first sight,
Will follow you with all my might,
Suddenly struck by cupids arrow,
Bound to sail wherever this emotion may flow...

~PoetonicElla™

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts