#IAmSpecial #InspirationalPoetry

I AM SPECIAL

I may be a pink ribbon,
Treated as inferior or common,
But in humanity's cause I'm greatly essential,
And therefore I am special!

I may be treated with apathy,
Child bearing may cut short my longevity,
May not be a parents' first choice,
Nonetheless GOD has given me a voice!

The world is full of pain and prejudice,
Wonder when these will ever cease,
How can I be called a minor?
It's unfair to be rated as inferior!

The best positions are reserved for blue ties,
They're eminent in the worlds' eyes,
But it was a pink ribbon that labored to bring forth,
The blue tie that is now causing her gender great hurt.

I did not from the sky fall,
Myopic minds may at me be filled with appall,
GOD created me for a special purpose,
But man likes to for me,sad notes compose!

Many pink ribbons have been brainwashed,
Their pride has by prejudice been crushed,
But they are the pillars of all generations,
They shouldn't be given the ratio of fractions!

The flattened mammary glands,
Comes from yielding compassionate hands,
Who wakes up when a child cannot sleep?
Into whose hands has GOD placed the triune human to keep?

The whole human population comes from between her legs,
It's dastardly to give her the portion of the dregs,
Who cares for and nurtures all of creation?
Why then is she the victim of chauvinist exploitation?

I am unquestionably important,
I will the verse of relevance always chant,
Though injustice will always rave and rant,
I will never by it panic or pant!

Although I've won significance in some parts of the world,
Very many parts still have their oblongata's bald,
But till the whole world accepts the truth that I'm inestimably essential,
To myself I'll always acknowledge that "I AM SPECIAL!


~PoetonicElla™

Comments

Popular Posts