I OWE IT ALL #InspirationalPoetry



Engaged in deep thought,
On what the dawn had brought,
Woke up feeling thankful,
That GOD made me so resourceful.

I'm not marvelled,
When I'm in high esteem held,
I'm just a container,
A GOD's manifold mercies reservoir.

The ability of each creation,
Was GOD' deliberate intention,
Everything upon the earth,
Is GOD' sovereign wealth.

Why should my head be puffed up?
Can I an earthquake stop?
Can I the floods command?
Do I own the victorious right hand?

HE sits on the circle of the earth,
All are upheld by HIS breath,
HE has death beneath HIS feet,
Owns the indescribable glorious seat.

Man carries on dumbly,
Many are worshipping money,
There's difficulty serving GOD humbly,
They can hardly to GOD bow the knee.

I thank GOD for the grace,
To peer into reality's face,
It keeps me frequently sober,
From catching the anxiety fever.

Many are chasing lies,
Underneath the skies,
Only a few take time to look within,
To the realm that cannot with natural eyes be seen.

Why should I in my abilities glory?
It's GOD who designed my destiny's story,
HE is my sufficiency,
That's why I suffer no deficiency.

When I look at nature,
I catch an awe-inspired seizure,
When I listen to the voice of the thunder,
I cannot help but wonder.

HIS creation are magnificently diverse,
Chorusing a spectacular verse,
What amazes me most is the sea,
Always wonder how HE caused it to be.

We act like we own our lives,
Got plans stacked up in our archives,
We often fail to realise,
That all can stop! Through sudden demise.

We marvel at man' invention,
But fail to honor his source of inspiration,
Every resource both mineral and human,
Are exhibitions of GOD' divine plan.

I detest the philosophy
That denies GODS sovereignty,
It's a lie from the pit of hell,
A deceptive phenomena bell.

To GOD I owe it all,
Through HIM I stand up tall,
The noble projections of my brain,
Are derivations from HIS inspirational rain...

~PoetonicElla™

Comments

  1. These are so good,i wanna memorize them
    there is faith ,glittering in them
    and love and peace !
    i gotta read all of em .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts